Fuzzy Logic
Fuzzy Logic
April 19, 2024, 06:02:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Fuzzy Logic Forums

Home Help Search Links Login Register  

IN MEMORY OF OUR DIAMOND LIL

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IN MEMORY OF OUR DIAMOND LIL  (Read 505 times)
cindy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2012, 07:36:47 pm »

Lil, you will be missed but somehow I know you are still checking in. Know you are missed and loved. 

Bill, you have my prayers for strength.
Report Spam   Logged
Mark
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2012, 11:22:34 pm »

My deepest sympathies to you Bill.  You are in my thoughts.
Report Spam   Logged

I'm here because you broke something.
slhall56

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2012, 05:16:22 am »

I'm so sorry for your loss Bill. Wanda/Lil was a wonderful, caring person. I will remember her. Hugs to you.
Report Spam   Logged
brazen

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2012, 08:03:36 am »

Hugs Bill, the times ahead may be difficult, but remember you have friends and family and now is the time for them to step up with their kindness and caring for you and your family.
Share some of the transition stuff with your grandson, it will help him grieve too. I remember when my friends husband died, she moved all his clothes out while her son was gone, he cried for the loss of the oportunity to help and be involved. Love and prayers, miss ya Lil.
Report Spam   Logged
Sean Qendra

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2012, 12:22:05 pm »

I was alright today until I walked into the funeral home and saw the casket.

Wanda's mom came in a little later and kneeled down to pray and then began to cry, banging the casket and asking "Why?"

And I couldn't believe the crowd that came...members of her family from Maine, some of whom I haven't seen in over 25 years...people from her childhood and who we knew when her parents had a trailer on permanent status at a local campground.  NytEyes and Conlaoch - who own the club on Second Life where we always hung out, came up from Tennessee and Virgina respectively.  And Linda - who is the Racebook and Keno supervisor at Mohegan Sun...she's a cancer survivor and was a cheering team for Wanda in all this.

Some of you might remember Wanda's sister - Cheryl, who was on Gemstone as LadyStar.  She was alright until we were leaving and she said goodbye to Wanda.

Monday, we should be see the ashes and I think I'm going to sit the box down on her desk here, open a bottle of good Moscato wine and sing to her. 

I miss her so freaking much.

Report Spam   Logged

Dez

Bitter 38 Clinger

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2012, 08:37:50 pm »

You thought you were alright. You are not. It is going to take time. Losing someone you love, someone you've spent more than half of your life with is very painful. I'm sure the sadness you feel is overwhelming. I can't imagine...

Take time to grieve and know that we are here for you..You have family and friends, reach out to them.

What a tribute to Wanda, so many came to say good-bye.

I like the idea of opening a bottle and singing her a song.. Wink We planted a bush...in her memory..

The pain will never go away. It will never get better, but in time you will adjust...

Huge Hugs............................

Report Spam   Logged

U.S. citizens legally own 270 million firearms. This makes Americans hard to police without consent.
SimplyPam
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2012, 01:43:17 am »

Monday, we should be see the ashes and I think I'm going to sit the box down on her desk here, open a bottle of good Moscato wine and sing to her. 

I miss her so freaking much.

I'm pretty sure she'd love to be serenaded and I bet she misses the heck out of you too.

One day at a time, my friend.
Report Spam   Logged
Ms JoJo
FuzzyLogic Photographer in Chief.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2012, 02:03:15 am »

I won't pretend to know what you feel, but I have been there and I feel for you, losing a mom or a spouse is not easy, I have lost both over the years, in time we accept it and life goes on.... 

Granite Dave and I werent married when he left, but we still shared some intimate moments and memories..  Hang on to those Bill, memories help...

Love and Hugs Bill...  SING AWAY....
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 02:05:18 am by Ms JoJo » Report Spam   Logged

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
― Dr. Seuss
Ruth

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2012, 04:01:33 am »

I really don't know what to say but a friend sent me this link to some amazing footage and I thought of you Bill (and Wanda) when I saw the part that starts at 3 minutes.  Yes, sing away...and I hope your music comforts you as I expect it did your beloved.

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/xHkq1edcbk4?rel=0
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 04:26:38 am by Ruth » Report Spam   Logged
Fuzzy
Administrator

Just another dirtball.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2012, 04:03:05 am »

Erm..... Ruth there's no link there.
Report Spam   Logged

A member of that vast right wing conspiracy and Governor of the 57th State.
Ruth

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012, 04:27:10 am »

Sorry about that.....now there is  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Sean Qendra

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2012, 10:04:04 am »

That is a beautiful video, Ruth - thank you.  I remember when some of the first monarchs that we raised pupated - Wanda happened to see one of the J's start to pupate and was mesmerized.  A few minutes later another did also and all that hesitation about me raising these 'stupid worms' disappeared - especially when they emerged from their chrysalis' and she had a bunch of monarchs fluttering in the cage behind her.

I have about 7 or so that will be pupating sometime this week, and about 7 more with in the next few weeks.

All for her...
Report Spam   Logged

Ruth

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2012, 10:13:14 am »

You're welcome. 
Report Spam   Logged
Sean Qendra

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2012, 09:20:30 am »

Wanda is now home again...all that she was now in a 5"x8"x4" box.  Renee and I went to pick her up from the funeral home and, as I was carrying her out to the car, I began crying.  She took the box from me so I could drive and hugged it all the way home.  She's now sitting on top of our corner cabinet with a picture of she and I, and two bud vases with roses and irises from the garden.  Heather came over after work and held her for awhile.

After talking with Fuzzy the last few days, I've decided to take his suggestions and wait awhile before I do anything with her.  It is comforting to have her there and to talk to her.

Friday, Jason will be leaving with Renee to spend time with her at home in Tennessee before he goes to Louisiana for the summer with his paternal grandparents.  it wasn't an easy choice - I'd like to have him here with me.  But he's lost a lot of things in his life and now his grandma.  Losing his mom when she heads home right on top of this would be tough on him.  To make matters worse, quite often I'd not be home till late, or possibly gone over night.  I just felt that this wasn't good for him to grieve in.

Report Spam   Logged

Dez

Bitter 38 Clinger

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2012, 09:40:09 am »

I am glad Wanda is back home with you...I know you miss her dearly...

It's a shame Jason will be gone for a while, but maybe it will help him to spend some time with his Mom..If you are going to be gone a lot with work, I think he would be lost alone in the house...I know you hate to see him go, but I think you are right and it will be best for him...

Time will help you all....

Hugs....
Report Spam   Logged

U.S. citizens legally own 270 million firearms. This makes Americans hard to police without consent.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: