Fuzzy Logic
Fuzzy Logic
April 19, 2024, 08:02:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Fuzzy Logic Forums

Home Help Search Links Login Register  

Who Am I????

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Am I????  (Read 217 times)
Ms JoJo
FuzzyLogic Photographer in Chief.

View Profile WWW
« on: November 04, 2010, 06:39:40 am »

Well...... Do you really want to whole story.....  I was born in Butte MT to Van and Karen Stallman in 1971, I at that time had one older sister (13 months older to be exact)...
We lived in Boulder MT, Maryland, and many other place do to my dads work as a Iron Worker..  Finally ending up in Wise River, MT, where I attend Wise River school for four years...  My parents divorced in 1979 and my mom remarried and we were adopted by my Dad (Bob)..  It was ugly as a child was taught to believe my real dad gave us up, later I came to know otherwise..  We then moved to Ananconda MT in the middle of my fourth grade year, by then I had two younger brothers to complete the family, along with my four step brothers and sisters.... We lived in Anaconda for seven years, it was a very clickish town and the kids there were cruel to outsiders... Need I say more..  I worked at the Washoe Theatre my Freshman and Sophmore years bringing home $80 a month... I thought I was rich... My parents were heavy drinkers and strict, if the dishes werent done right we would have to re wash every dish in the cupboard..  There were many times they came home from a night out and would wake us up to do the laundry etc at 2am in the morning..  Come my Junior year we moved to Divide MT, and I finished school in Butte...  I moved out six weeks before I graduated..  I then met Dave (Ashlee's dad) and we married in 1991, by 1993 we had moved to Helena and I got a job, and we got divorced, Dave was a heavy drinker, and I just didnt have the patients for that..  The next few years were a whirl wind of work, bars and my daughter..  In 1996 I met Duane, we dated for a while, but his ex made sure that was all we did, I called it off..  I was far from perfect back then and as a single mother of one life was a challenge... I dated some more and wound up pregnant with my son Kaden, which at that time I had moved back to Divide and lived near my parents, two months after Kaden was born, Duane and I got back together...  A year later Elijah was born...  In April of 2000 we married, and in 2002 Uriah came along..  I have worked as a waitress, a cook, a barmaid, a adminstrator for the department of Justice, a daycare worker and a headstart teachers assistant...  My children are now ages 19 ashlee, 13 Kaden, 12 Elijah, and 8 Uriah along with Duanes son Joe 20 and step sons Jeff, Jeremy and Christopher.....  I have what I call foster children, even though their parents are still in the picture (some great and some not so great)...  Brandon, Akira, Gage and Samantha...  They have been part of my life from infant..  I'm a very mouthy drunk, so dont get me drunk... LOL I have been in a few bar fights and should of probably gotten the snot knocked out of me a few other times..  LOL  Thats why I dont drink much anymore..  I am a Christian and I will admitt went through a overboard stage for about four years, which in time I realized that God loves me for who I am... I dont have to be like those other Christians... I love to garden, design web sites and be a mom..  I currently own two dogs, five birds, a pond with about 7 goldfish and one turtle and a mud turtle we keep indoors..  I love birds, spring is my favorite time of the year because I get all kinds of beautiful birds.. I love life and Photography is my newest passion... And of course I am a huge fan of Betty Boop..  Life has had its struggles but also its blessings so to sum it all up.... Life is Good...  Grin  Oh and my real dad and I now have a great relationship and over the summer I have started calling him dad again...  My mom may be gone, but I have two dads that bless me...   Grin
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 08:34:48 am by Ms JoJo » Report Spam   Logged

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
― Dr. Seuss

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ms JoJo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 06:41:52 am »

Well Geesh.... No one told me we weren't suppose to write a book.....
Report Spam   Logged

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
― Dr. Seuss
Fuzzy
Administrator

Just another dirtball.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 08:09:02 am »

BTW Jo Jo... You weren't supposed to write a book. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

A member of that vast right wing conspiracy and Governor of the 57th State.
Ms JoJo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 08:29:53 am »

LOL now ya tell me.... I dont even know what I wrote... Just rambled... Too long to read... LOL
Report Spam   Logged

― Dr. Seuss
Fuzzy
Administrator

Just another dirtball.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 08:40:05 am »

nope... Not to long at all. I read it all and now I know more about your life than I can recall about my own. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

A member of that vast right wing conspiracy and Governor of the 57th State.
Ruth

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 08:56:12 am »

Well I like your "book"  Wink Our life experiences make us who we are.
Report Spam   Logged
Ms JoJo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 10:38:31 am »

Fuzzy  Grin  Yes it does Ruth...
Report Spam   Logged

― Dr. Seuss
SimplyPam
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2010, 07:38:24 pm »

You had a tough childhood kiddo  Cheesy Makes ya stronger though  Wink

Thanks for sharing Jojo  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Ms JoJo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2010, 08:27:11 pm »

It had its good moments too... 
Report Spam   Logged

― Dr. Seuss
Dez

Bitter 38 Clinger

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2010, 10:38:00 pm »

A book is fine... Grin Grin Grin

Thank you for sharing.. Wink..
Report Spam   Logged

U.S. citizens legally own 270 million firearms. This makes Americans hard to police without consent.
cindy

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2010, 11:44:30 pm »

and I dont' know how you do it but you get more beautiful every year.
Report Spam   Logged
Ms JoJo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2010, 11:47:57 pm »

and I dont' know how you do it but you get more beautiful every year.
Cindy you have officially become my favorite... LOL Thank you....
Report Spam   Logged

― Dr. Seuss
Dez

Bitter 38 Clinger

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2010, 09:10:43 am »

I still think she could do a skit and double as Sarah Palin. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

U.S. citizens legally own 270 million firearms. This makes Americans hard to police without consent.
Ms JoJo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2010, 09:42:34 pm »

I still think she could do a skit and double as Sarah Palin. Grin

LOL if I could only act....  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

― Dr. Seuss
CK2

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2010, 10:02:14 pm »

I thought of you went I watched an old 1936 Betty Boop cartoon the other day.

It was banned for 'drug use'.

Apparently she was having too much fun with the laughing gas at the dentist  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Life is good...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: