Fuzzy Logic
Fuzzy Logic
March 29, 2024, 03:24:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Fuzzy Logic Forums

Home Help Search Links Login Register  

I guess I'll take a turn too

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I guess I'll take a turn too  (Read 105 times)
SimplyPam
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2010, 08:18:08 pm »

I'm Pam and I live in the DFW metroplex area of Texas with my husband Jeff, a dog named Casper and two cats...Samantha and Sebastian  Cheesy

I work at a corporate help desk for a major food producer and usually love my job.  Cheesy

My passion is gardening and playing on the computer. I used to be a huge fan of aquariums, but have scaled back and now I only have 4 tanks running plus the goldies outside. Getting kind of bored with the fish because of their longevity...I find it exciting to get a new variety to care for...a challenge, but I have really old fish now that I've been looking after for a long time. Cleaning their tanks has become a chore on my to-do list  Cheesy

My furry pets are aging also and this past summer I lost my longtime pals, Beavis and Miss Kitty. Samantha is 15 and blind and Casper is about to turn 11. Sebastian is around 4-5, we adopted him when Jeff's parents went into assisted living.

Casper and Beavis

Miss Kitty

Samantha

Sebastian

I have the most adorable grandson, Silver who is about to be 3 in January  Cheesy He lives with his parents in Daytona Beach so I don't get to see him often enough.

Silver and his Pop Pop

His parents, our daughter Shauna and dad Rick

Our son Jason and his wife Mandy live here locally about an hour from our house.

Here is a picture of me having fun at my friend Kylie's farm

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Dez

Bitter 38 Clinger

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 10:35:03 pm »

You have a very good looking family..I can't get over how big the grandson has gotten...3 years already? ..Sheesh!  Roll Eyes

That's what I hate about furry pets, you don't have them long enough, you get attached to them so easily...

Report Spam   Logged

U.S. citizens legally own 270 million firearms. This makes Americans hard to police without consent.
Ms JoJo
FuzzyLogic Photographer in Chief.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 01:04:29 am »

Thanks for sharing.... I agree nice looking family...  and it looks like you are having fun at the farm....  Good picture of you by the way... Pretty pets....
Report Spam   Logged

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
― Dr. Seuss
Ruth

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 09:29:56 am »

Nice pictures.  You spelled your daughters name the same way as my sister.
Report Spam   Logged
SimplyPam
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 03:56:51 pm »

Thanks for the complements on my beautiful family, two and four leggers!  Cheesy

Ruth, she was named after her Dad  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: