Fuzzy Logic
Fuzzy Logic
March 29, 2024, 07:26:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Fuzzy Logic Forums

Home Help Search Links Login Register  

Greetings to all

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings to all  (Read 138 times)
Theron

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2010, 02:46:03 am »

What a wonderful and strange trip this life has been so far. Here I am back with my friends and family.

Here I am, getting close to the end of a very (seemly) long year with many ups and downs, on a forum board with you.
Much has happened over the last year.
back in March  I was on the roof cleaning the leave off before the rainy season when I fell through it.  Luckily I didn't break anything, but the expense of repairing the roof broke my heart. A month or so later I went to the Doctors with a reoccurring UTI and found that a kidney stone had moved and was partially
blocking things up and that was the cause of the UTI.  So that was removed. While recuperating from that I decided to have the starter and the alternator replaced on the motorcycle.  This required that the engine be removed and sent to Arkansas for machine work. Paulie was without his ride for 4 months. He was very unhappy.  Last month the oil pump failed in the engine of my van and I junked it, buying a older Volvo Station Wagon so the hounds could see out the windows when they rode in it.  Anyway, here I am.  I'm still alive, I am happy, the hounds are happy and all is well in my world.

Ron
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tucker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2010, 03:27:59 am »

Hello Theron, good to hear from you and also good to hear everything is well and you are happy. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Ms JoJo
FuzzyLogic Photographer in Chief.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2010, 03:29:49 am »

HI Theron..... Good to see and hear from you.... Sounds like you made the best of a interesting journey this year.. Glad all is good.... Hugs Jojo
Report Spam   Logged

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
― Dr. Seuss
Dez

Bitter 38 Clinger

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2010, 03:46:42 am »

Hiya Ron..........

It is so nice to have you back...I am glad you survived the year
and are healthy and happy....Now don't be a stranger, we have missed you. Wink
Report Spam   Logged

U.S. citizens legally own 270 million firearms. This makes Americans hard to police without consent.
Fuzzy
Administrator

Just another dirtball.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2010, 04:45:41 am »

Hi there to TheRon, possibly one of the most interesting people I ever met. May the coming year be as good as the this one was in so much as you and Paulie are still alive and kicking.

Tiz good to see you here pal, it's been too long. Cool
Report Spam   Logged

A member of that vast right wing conspiracy and Governor of the 57th State.
Ruth

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2010, 05:05:23 am »

Hi Ron, nice to have you here.  And, good that you weren't injured when you fell through the roof!
Report Spam   Logged
Heather Buttercup aka Resident Smart A@@

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2010, 07:40:45 am »

Hello!!! Kidney stone huh, I've had those & I've had babies...I prefer babies.  Stones are really BAD!!!  Hope you don't get anymore!
Report Spam   Logged

This has all left me in a state of flabbergastation.!!!!! Smiley
SimplyPam
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2010, 04:41:11 pm »

It sounds like your year was a rough one! I'm happy for the hounds that you got a station wagon, now everyone gets a window seat  Cheesy

Really good that you didn't get hurt falling through the roof, well I'm sure the pocketbook was sore for a while but no bones broken is good news. I've heard that kidney stones are really painful...good that you had that one out!

Can you ride the bike comfortably in the cooler months or do you park it in the winter?
Report Spam   Logged
Frisbee University
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 01:51:46 am »

theron
 jesus man, how fat are you? Or are you living in a lean to in the back alley behind Ambassador hotel?
   I do love those volvo station wagons. I had one, and envy those that still do.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: