Fuzzy Logic
Fuzzy Logic
March 28, 2024, 11:16:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Fuzzy Logic Forums

Home Help Search Links Login Register  

Hi BonBon....

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi BonBon....  (Read 913 times)
Bonnie
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 03:46:16 am »

LOL.. depends what version you listen to, there are tons of them!  I liked the one where the cat was blocking the stairway and he was politely asking the cat to step aside, and let the man go through!  LOL Here's another version of it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD5G8T2ESsw&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged
Bonnie
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 03:55:43 am »

here's another version, the original!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8xq4vAqYjo&feature=fvwrel
Report Spam   Logged
Bonnie
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 03:58:50 am »

I still LOVE Ryan Peak and his version!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q2sOB863DU&feature=related
Report Spam   Logged
Bonnie
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2011, 04:35:59 am »

It's all about the cats letting you go up the stairs LOL... Ever been there??
Report Spam   Logged
Fuzzy
Administrator

Just another dirtball.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2011, 10:02:17 am »

The one I listened to was some rappy crappy rubbish. Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

A member of that vast right wing conspiracy and Governor of the 57th State.
Ruth

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2011, 10:37:45 am »

I wasn't familiar with any of them...now I am. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Bonnie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2013, 01:56:37 am »

Hey everyone.....I'm back again!  For some weird reason, I cannot get into this site on my regular computer, only my lap-top.  My lap-top has been away on a deserted island way up in Northern Ontario for the summer.  By bestie lives up there for the summer and uses it to entertain herself by playing games and things, as there is no internet.  The only way in is by boat, and she loves it!  Just picture waking up every morning with a pristine lake in front of you, and having your morning coffee, watching the mist rise off the lake and listening to loons calling and beavers swimming.  A hard day is when you decide to go fishing very early and then you clean and cook those fish and fry them up for breakfast Wink Nothing in the world tastes better!  And then there is a challenging game of solitaire!  Then going out on the hillside to collect wild blue berries....just watch out for the bears! She shot 5 holes in the siding of her outhouse, just trying to scare one away from HER blueberries Smiley Glad to be back here..still working like crazy until January......and then it's my beautiful vacation time ! Hope everyone is well..Huge hugs to all!
Report Spam   Logged
SimplyPam
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2013, 04:04:43 am »

Hugs Bonnie! Glad to see you back!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Fuzzy
Administrator

Just another dirtball.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2013, 05:21:13 am »

Hey girl... Welcome to the board. Again. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

A member of that vast right wing conspiracy and Governor of the 57th State.
Ruth

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2013, 06:49:55 am »

Hi again. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Bonnie

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2013, 11:49:55 pm »

Hi Everyone! Life sure throws us curves....doesn't it?  I found a small lump in my breast and had a core biopsy on Oct 3....figured it was nothing.  Posted here on Oct 7 and found out on Oct 9 I do indeed have Agressive Lobal Carcinoma...Breast cancer.  I have been on the fast track through our health care system for the last week, and it's about to get more intense this coming week.  Surgeon appts, Dr appts, surgery pre-op, xrays....then next Tuesday a cat scan and surgery for a lumpectomy and lymph node removal.  My Dr said I will be off work 3 to 4 months as I will have to heal and then start on a month of radiation.  Looks like my holidays have started a bit early this year.   Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
SimplyPam
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2013, 02:08:41 am »

You'll be in my prayers Bonnie. Stay strong, you can do this!
Report Spam   Logged
Ruth

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2013, 04:20:26 am »

Yes, life is just full of surprises...
So sorry you have the beast....Good thing they are fast tracking you.
I'm surprised they told you it would be 3-4 months off work - do you have to lift a lot?  I can't remember now, but I think I was only off work for about 2 weeks when I first had my surgery....the lymph node removal site was by far the worse part of the surgery.  I was only off a few days for the last lumpectomy (no lymph node removal).  They did tell me I might be off longer so hopefully you won't need all that time (unless you just want to be off  Cheesy ).  All in all, breast surgeries were a piece of cake as compared to the hysterectomy and I hope you get along really well.
Absolutely do the exercises that they will teach you to do.  I know someone who didn't and she had an awful time with her shoulder freezing.
You will be in my prayers.....
Report Spam   Logged
Bonnie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2013, 05:05:07 am »

HUGS Ruth and Pam.....scarey news, for sure! I always thought I was bullet proof!  The hardest thing is staying awake....lol..I am so tired and on my days off from work, I find myself napping more than I ever have before in my life.  Today is Canadian Thanksgiving... and I go make the mashed potatoes..and have to  go to hAvE A NAP...go make the gravy..go take another nap... boil the brussel sprouts...go take a nap....and I tasted a bit of stuffing...and then I was full, and had to go take a nap.

I am not a napping person, and this tiredness isn't in my vocabulary!

I have insurance for short term disability at work, and my Dr told me the number of weeks he thought I would be off.  I work at what you would consider a Liquour store, and there is a lot of lifting on a daily basis. My main job is  selling it...so in that respect, I would not really have to lift.

It's going to be the mental part of it, and the ability to stay awake and functional.  Will my mind be there? I don't think so.  I think my surgeon is right in his judgement.   Sales...you need your entire mind to do  this.....I will do every excersize they tell me to do! I sure don't want to freeze up!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
werner

Now more than ever

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2013, 10:38:42 pm »

Hi Bonnie---Glad to see you posting again.

I'm sorry to hear about your health problems but there are some wonderful treatments available now and Birgit's life was saved because of them. Above all, don't get discouraged.

Report Spam   Logged

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: