Fuzzy Logic
Fuzzy Logic
April 19, 2024, 04:25:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Fuzzy Logic Forums

Home Help Search Links Login Register  

Hi BonBon....

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi BonBon....  (Read 942 times)
Fuzzy
Administrator

Just another dirtball.

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 26, 2014, 06:35:06 am »

Tis good to see that fun and enjoyment are still a part of your life.
Report Spam   Logged

A member of that vast right wing conspiracy and Governor of the 57th State.
BonBon

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2014, 06:55:23 am »

You always have to have a dream to strive for Fuzzy!  Our Toronto trip is my dream and lots of thinking and planning is the fun!  I have been having intense pain in my shoulder since I went back to work.  3 months now, and I have limited movement of my right arm now.  Surgeon appt at the end of the month, this trip is taking my mind off the pain!  The polar vortex killed all my fish as I went to radiation this winter, but my friends gave back beautiful fish that came from mine....now I think we have some brand new baby fish in the pond!   Small things like this make life good Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Ruth

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2014, 08:48:48 am »

I still have to do the stretches they taught me in occupational therapy BonBon, or my arm will tighten up.  Did they give you exercises to do?  Also sleeping on a different pillow may help.
Report Spam   Logged
BonBon

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 31, 2014, 06:03:23 am »

Have had a busy summer, working like a dog!  2 cortisone shots and massive physio with a sports clinic that works with the Toronto Blue Jays, Buffalo Bills and Sabers!  So lucky they fit me in!  Not much pain and way so much more range of movement!  Hugs and love to all my friends here!  Hang in everyone! XOXO
Report Spam   Logged
Fuzzy
Administrator

Just another dirtball.

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 01, 2014, 03:00:37 am »

We're hanging in here, me with my seemingly ever present oral thrush and Dez following her spinal surgery. Keep up with the physio workouts and you'll be right as rain in no time.

Dez was presented with a list of exercises to do at home when she left the rehab facility and so far they seem to be paying off as she's moving around a whole lot better than she was before the surgery. Cool
Report Spam   Logged

A member of that vast right wing conspiracy and Governor of the 57th State.
BonBon

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 02, 2015, 05:16:15 am »

Hugs to you both! Glad to hear the physio worked with Dez!  I am still alive and working like a dog at Duty Free!  No time for anything but work and coming home and going to sleep....still having after effects from my breast cancer treatment....zzzzzzzz. Always so tired!  My bed is my best friend and the place I Want to go when I get home from work!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: